Skip to main content

BE Advised

The place to go for undergraduate advising in biological engineering

Chemistry (7 credits required)

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

General Chemistry (4 credits): CHEM 2070 or CHEM 2090

  • Students enrolled in CALS need to take CHEM 2070. Students enrolled in the Engineering college need to take CHEM 2090.

Organic Chemistry (3 credits): CHEM 1570, CHEM 3530 or CHEM 3570

Skip to toolbar