Having problems managing your workload or your time? Have you been sleeping more but still feel tired all the time? Having problems getting out of bed and getting motivated? Each year, many students in the College and the University find that they are having problems academically, socially, and/or personally. Deciding how you respond to these obstacles can profoundly affect your level of success at Cornell.
Cornell offers several resources to help students with their academic work. The best time to visit is as soon as you identify a problem – don’t wait until it’s overwhelming:
- Biology Advising Center
- Engineering Advising Office
- Learning Strategies Center
- Math Support Center and Math FAQ
- Writing Workshop
- Minority & Women’s Programs in Engineering
- Tau Beta Pi and Ho-Nun-De-Kah (Both offer a match-up service for free tutoring)
- Student Disability Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are there BEE peer advisors I can talk with?
A1. Not officially.